Sunday, April 17, 2011

BSNL.....Keep it Simple Silly

There is a series of tv ads for Tata Docomo featuring Ranbir Kapoor doing just like Jerry Seinfeld, a stand up comedian...Given the proliferation of 3G operators, I was searching the best operator. Then I remembered our g(ood )old BSNL, which was the first operator to be given the first free 3G license (albeit they have to pay the money now). I visited their page. Here there are so many schemes and data, I feel like lost. Why there are so many tables on the page. Why can't they keep it simple. Why can't they revamp the website to something which looks like Web 2.0. See the websites of other operators. I think the problem with them, it is too much fragmented. What I think, the state-wide website like ap.bsnl.co.in or gujarat.bsnl.co.in are maintained by the regional BSNL office and not by a single office. Give it a toss and express your views.

No comments:

Post a Comment