Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Name is Khan....and I don't have much work these days


Have you recently observed Shahrukh khan and work he is doing these days.  Recently he has been awarded Bollywood Razzies award for being the worst celebrity for 2010 and I totally support that.  Currently he hosted a show  (zor ka zhatka) on NDTV Imagine and it had TRPs even lower than that of Rakhi ka insaaf.
I think it was a total wastage of his talent. Today I saw an ad of some toothpaste brand in which SRK is a brand ambassador.  The words were buy the paste and do something for making SRK ask yours kids do brushing daily.
Common man.  We know you are old enuf running around trees and doing stuff.  But that does not mean you should be shitting around.  Currently he is seen in every award function hosting events.  I really liked how he climbed from being no one in the industry to the king of the bollywood.  He is not coming in much film these days.  I suppose he is following Amir Khan's formula making one film in a year.  Lets see how he fares out this year.
Share your views and comments through the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment